I really wanted to hang on to this beauty, but my wife said I can only have one beauty... so
I chose the Jeep... and now I have to sell it for alimony. My loss, your gain.
You're welcome to come see this with no obligation to buy... Call, text or email with any questions.
Engine runs great (I start it up and take it around the block once or twice a week). Some body work +
interior TLC needed.
All ORIGINAL PLUS:
- LOW mileage (87,123)
- Only 2nd owner (purchased in 1980)
- Overhauled fuel system - new fuel pump, rebuilt carburetor
- Manual transmission
- Snowplow bumper (snowplow not included)
- V8 360cc - starts the first time
- Power steering
- Heater (No AC)
- Added JVC Radio & CD player (not working at the moment)
- Warn hubs for 4x4
- Hercules tires
- Solid floor board - No rusting/no holes
- Clean title in hand, ready to sign over
Now for the con's/negatives/work needed (much of it in the photos):
- some rusting - see the photos
- Some exterior paint peeling
- Splitting vinyl on seats and other spots (see black duct tape)
- Back ceiling detaching
***I have MORE PHOTOS including more close ups of rust, etc... glad to email those to you if you want.
Although she needs some TLC, she's an amazing, all original, vintage Jeep. Hoping she'll go to a good home & to someone who appreciates her!
Happy to answer any questions & glad to send you additional photos - let me know what you'd like! And feel free to come have a look with no pressure to buy!
Price: $8,995 OR BEST OFFER!!
City: Crested Butte
Please contact Greg at: